activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: the messages pending in queue and the consumer couldn't get the message, hanging.
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 09:51:41 GMT
Is there more than one consumer that may have this message in its
prefetch buffer?

http://activemq.apache.org/what-is-the-prefetch-limit-for.html

You can check the for inflight > 0 in the destination jmx view of the
broker via jconsole

If you can reproduce it would be great to understand the steps that
lead to this scenario.

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com