activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not seeing enabled advisories ActiveMQ WebConsole
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 17:09:18 GMT
Are you using a composite destination?
In the little unit test the advisory destinations are:
topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.FastProducer.TempQueue.ID:gtmbp.local-55628-1342199123635-3:1:1
topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.FULL.TempQueue.ID:gtmbp.local-55628-1342199123635-3:1:1

So you need the exact match or a composite destination in your consumer, like