activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem upgrading from 5.5.1 to 5.6.0
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 10:19:37 GMT
the combination of networkConnector *name* attribute and brokerName of
a network needs to be unique.

Use a different name for each configured networkConnector element on a
given broker.

In 5.5.1, a reconnect (where the existing network connector is still
visible) and a second networkConnector from the same broker were
treated as the same thing in error.