activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gaurav Sharma <gaurav.cs.sha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.6 CPU steadily increases but drops at noon and midnight exactly?
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 03:19:18 GMT
This seems like an interesting problem and assuming it is no longer ntp
related, it seems to hint at a livelock but cannot say anything
definitively without setup information. Can you pastebin or gist  jstack -F
<pid> output and also your config's? This of interest to me and others
planning to switch to Java 7 after the impending EOL later this year. You
might also want to turn up activemq's rootLogger to DEBUG to get more clues.