activemq-users mailing list archives

From billy <>
Subject RE: JMX and NetworkBridge
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 20:43:55 GMT
It might help if I show you a piece of my active.xml file that sets up the NetworkBridges.
            <networkConnector name="DwhBridge" duplex="true" uri="static:(failover:(tcp://dwh:61616))"
            <networkConnector name="EdiBridge" duplex="true" uri="static:(failover:(tcp://edi:61616))"

From: billy [via ActiveMQ] []
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 3:13 PM
To: Billy Buzzard
Subject: Re: JMX and NetworkBridge

Gary I'm sorry I have to ask this silly questions but when I stop the NetworkConnector via
the NetworkConnectorViewMBean what auto-restarts the NetworkConnector?  Perhaps I missed something
in the configuration and that's my problem.  Or, maybe the auto-restart does work and it's
not updating the rmiregistry with the newly start Network connector.  Whatever the reason,
the NetworkConnector does not reappear in JConsole.

To unsubscribe from JMX and NetworkBridge, click here<>.