activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jamie <ja...@stimulussoft.com>
Subject Re: JMXServiceURL for vm://
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 08:45:35 GMT
Thanks, Tim. It worked!

How accurate is the queue size figure? I have a pool of consumers
retrieving messages from the queue on a constant basis, although
strangely getQueueSize() is showing 10 messages left on the queue when
there should be none. Any ideas?

Thanks

Jamie

--
MailArchiva - Email Archiving and Compliance
Stimulus Software