activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Alistair Young" <Alistair.Yo...@uhi.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Broker needs a restart for routing to work
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 12:58:21 GMT
thanks for that. That would account for the 'wake-up' issue. The restart
issue I'm putting down to the network switching to a VPN after broker
startup and client connections. Doing as you say, connecting clients to
the topic then sending and all is fine :)

Alistair

-------------------
Alistair Young
Senior Software Engineer
UHI@Sabhal Mòr Ostaig
>>> Dejan Bosanac  23/07/12 1:53 PM >>>
Hi Alistair,

I think your routing problem is that your topic doesn't have any
consumers so the message is discarded (that's how topic works, the
message is only sent to current consumers). As soon as you get your
consumer up and running everything works fine.

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac
Senior Software Engineer | FuseSource Corp.