activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Alistair Young" <Alistair.Yo...@uhi.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Searching for a particular message in a topic
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 13:46:58 GMT
would I be on the right path if I implemented it in TopicSubscriptionView and making use of
PendingMessageCursor from TopicSubscription to get at the pending messages and their content
and properties? Or is iterating PendingMessageCursor expensive?

Alistair

mov eax,1
mov ebx,0
int 80h
>>> Gary Tully  18/07/12 1:16 PM >>>
that feature does not exist, it would require some extension to
org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.TopicSubscriptionView

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com