activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Alistair Young" <Alistair.Yo...@uhi.ac.uk>
Subject SSL without the JAVA_OPTS
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 12:45:27 GMT
Not sure about this one but it's weird. If I use this code in a unit test against an embedded
SslBrokerService with client authentication enabled:

connectionFactory.setKeyStore(keystorePath);
connectionFactory.setKeyStorePassword(keystorePassword);
connectionFactory.setTrustStore(truststorePath);
connectionFactory.setTrustStorePassword(truststorePassword);
connectionFactory.createConnection();

it works fine. If I use the exact same code from a tomcat webapp, connectionFactory seems
to ignore both the keystore and the truststore and instead I have to set these:

javax.net.ssl.keyStore
javax.net.ssl.trustStore
etc

otherwise I get 'certificate_unknown' at the broker.

Is there any explanation for this?

thanks,

Alistair

mov eax,1