activemq-users mailing list archives

From secondspan <mrudo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.6 CPU steadily increases but drops at noon and midnight exactly?
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 19:14:07 GMT
We've downgraded the JVM to a 1.6 from 1.7 and are observing the CPU usage
today.

We run many, many instances of ActiveMQ and this lone server that was using
JVM 1.7 is the one with the issue.  The other variable is the machine with
the issue is using a 64-bit JVM vs a 32-bit JVM.

We run many different server-side Java apps using 1.7 and for the most part
they actually all behave far better under 1.7 (the most obvious one being
Tomcat 7), so there's something between the combination of ActiveMQ and our
configuration/environment on that box that causes the CPU problem.