activemq-users mailing list archives

From mandjeo <mand...@gmail.com>
Subject Sending message from broker to clients
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 09:51:08 GMT
Hi guys,

I am implementing system based on ActiveMQ and I want to send messages from
broker to the connected applications, that is, I want a broker to be a
producer of the messages and put them in appropriate queues.

I am trying to do it in similar way as it is implemented in for example
StatisticsBroker, but from time to time I am having this duplicate
dispatches, that is, for example my acknowledge method is called twice for a
certain message...

Can you tell me what would be the proper way to send messages from the
broker to the queues inside it (send the messages to the connected
applications) and if you have idea why this duplicate dispatch is
happening...?

Thanks !!!