activemq-users mailing list archives

From ByteFlinger <byteflin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ not expiring all messages and leaving them stuck in queue?
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 11:50:08 GMT
I have written a simple unit test today however noticed the issue was not
happening, that's when I brought the number of consumers in our code to 1
and then it worked there too. It seems that it only happens if you have more
than 1 consumer.

I will see if I can thread the unit test to create more consumers (Though I
am not entirely certain how to do that) and recreate the issue.