activemq-users mailing list archives

From liny <innocentl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Old issue] Memory leak after stop web application in Tomcat
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 02:41:37 GMT
Thanks, Gary.

I created a bean like you said:

And added it to context xml:

If I don't call static shutdown() in  MainApplication#stop(), like below:

After manual stop web app from Tomcat web manager, the memory leaks still
are there. Logs as below:

you can see the AbstractInactivityMonitor is still running.

If I call static shutdown() in MainApplication#stop(), and also in
MyDisposableBean, logs look different:

After double call static shutdown(),
thread [writeCheck] is gone after "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.activemq.transport.AbstractInactivityMonitor$3".
Thread [InactivityMonitor ReadCheck] and [ActiveMQ Transport:
tcp://foo/15.87.14.93:61616] are still there, but after few seconds, they
are gone around 10:06:44.170 finally.
At the end, FailoverTransport even tried to reconnect...weird.

I hope there is better solution on this issue.
Thank you again, Gary.