activemq-users mailing list archives

From "marcus.mathioudakis" <marcus.mathiouda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there anyway to get activeMQ to pick up a jar at runtime other than adding it to the activemqinstalldir/lib folder?
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 15:00:52 GMT
Gary thanks for your prompt reply, I did a fresh install and it now seems to
be working as mentioned above. My problem is however that I have jars in
different levels of a lib folder hierarchy, which I would like to all be
picked up. So for example OSBA.jar is in somefolder and hrules.jar is in
somefolder/lib, and I would like for activemq to find both of them on
startup. However extdirs doesn't seem to accept multiple directories as
arguments, and only searches the given folder for jars (without looking into
nested folders). Is there any way of doing this, or do I have to place every
single jar I want picked up into one folder?