activemq-users mailing list archives

From JRR <...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Not seeing enabled advisories ActiveMQ WebConsole
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 18:48:54 GMT
Hello.

I tried with all of the following destinations.
ActiveMQ.Advisory.FULL.>
ActiveMQ.Advisory.FULL
ActiveMQ.Advisory.Full.>
ActiveMQ.Advisory.Full
ActiveMQ.Advisory.>
ActiveMQ.Advisory.FastProducer.>

The only consumer that ever received anything was ActiveMQ.Advisory.> and
that was getting notifications from the default advisories:
ActiveMQ.Advisory.Producer.Queue.c.c.p.v.ms.events
ActiveMQ.Advisory.Connection
ActiveMQ.Advisory.Queue

In another test I enabled the advisory for

sendAdvisoryIfNoConsumers/ActiveMQ.Advisory.NoConsumer.Queue.c.c.p.v.ms.events

and this generated advisories that could read from either
ActiveMQ.Advisory.NoConsumer.Queue.c.c.p.v.ms.events or ActiveMQ.Advisory.>

I think this is a problem with the advisory not being generated for the
configuration that I have.