activemq-users mailing list archives

From JRR <>
Subject Not seeing enabled advisories ActiveMQ WebConsole
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 21:36:58 GMT

I am using ActiveMQ 5.6.0 with the CPP client 3.4.2.

I enabled advisories for 'advisoryWhenFull' and 'advisoryForFastProducers'
in my activemq.xml file and then restarted the broker. I know that this file
is being read due to a couple of errors logged for early typos.

I then used a producer to send persistent messages to the broker's queue
until the broker sent an exception to the producer for producer flow control
once the limit was reached.

I also did this for non-persistent messages.

I then attached to the AMQ web console and navigated to the 'Topics' screen
where I see
1. ActiveMQ.Advisory.Connection
3. ActiveMQ.Advisory.Queue

and that's it. I'm not seeing any advisories for full or fast producers as I
expected. Any suggestions? Does the web console not see these?

My activemq.xml configuration is as follows