activemq-users mailing list archives

From pollotek <claudio.sant...@gmail.com>
Subject JMX JConsole shows consumers but no producers
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 21:57:24 GMT
I am running ActiveMQ V 5.6.0 broker with the same version on the client. I
start up my V 6.0.29 server which points producers and consumers to the same
broker.

I produce some messages and then look at the stats for this broker on
JConsole. I can see in the broker stats QueueSubscribers (I only use queues)
are the number of consumer threads I started in Tomcat, the number of
messages enqueued and dequeued matches exactly the number of messages I
produced and consumed. The weird thing is that TotalProducerCount,
QueueProducers and TemporaryQueueProducers stats all return empty arrays or
0.

I'm using Spring 3 JmsTemplates to write my consumers, would this be the
cause for me not to see a list of producers getting populated? Are consumers
just being bundled up with the consumers? Or would I be running into a bug
here?