activemq-users mailing list archives

From Praveen123 <>
Subject Messages EnQueued Count is coming differently in Queues Tab in ActiveMQ Admin Console when compared to Advisory Consumer Queue's messages enqueued count
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 15:14:51 GMT
Hi ,

I am using Virtual Topic and corresponding physical queues in ActiveMQ with

The Topics tab in Admin Console shows the messages enqueued count for
Advisory Consumer Queue of the Virtual Topic as 2 as i send 4 messages to
the virtual topic, whereas in the Queues tab the messages enqueued for the
same Consumer Queue of the virtual topic is shows a 4. Can anyone please
guide me why there is a difference coming in.

I am using a selector for receiving specific messages on specific queues.

Thanks ,