activemq-users mailing list archives

From pollotek <claudio.sant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suspicious ActiveMQSession messages in my log
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 17:57:10 GMT
I think the obvious question would be:

- Why would my client be trying to commit messages if I'm not generating
new ones and why don't they have an id?
- If these messages don't get committed nor rolled back, how do I make them
go away?

Looks to me like there are some transactions in a strange state that are
not started but can't be committed either.