activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bridging two brokers with Stomp
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 18:29:46 GMT
Your best bet would be a camel route using a composite destination in
the from and your topic in the too, or even using a virtual topic in
the too.

There is no official stomp camel component but you could try
https://github.com/pedroteixeira/camel-stomp

or failing that have a peek at https://github.com/fusesource/stompjms
and plug it into the camel jms component or use it as inspiration to
improve camel-stomp

On 28 June 2012 17:14, Peter Hicks <peter.hicks@gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> I have access to an ActiveMQ-hosted service publishing its data through Stomp.  There
are five topics, and I want to subscribe to all five and re-queue messages in persistent topics
on my side, such that I can have multiple subscribers internally accessing the data.

> From the documentation, I can see how to do this with JMS, but not through Stomp.
>
> Is this actually possible with ActiveMQ, and if so, can anyone point me at an example
I can modify for my own needs?

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com