activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jdbc Master fails: AMQ v.5.6, Postgres v.9.1, Ubuntu
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 10:10:56 GMT
the correct impl should be picked up based on the type of the
underlying datasource. There is a mapper properties file that provides
overrides. ms sql server is the only driver that currently uses the
transact locker:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/main/resources/META-INF/services/org/apache/activemq/store/jdbc/lock/microsoft_sql_server_2005_jdbc_driver?view=markup

In the absence of doc, the best place to see what an individual config
option does it to check the source[1] One would only use the adapter
element if you want to explicitly provide the implementation, as in
the auto mapping is not correct.

Please open jira issues to trigger a doc enhancement so that the
experience is better for the next user.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/store/jdbc/