activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMX and NetworkBridge
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 15:09:47 GMT
hmm, it should come back when it is auto restarted by the network
connector. But the lifecycle of that MBean will be independent of how
you access it.

The idea is that a network connector will automatically reconnect in
the event of a failure.
There may be an issue here if that is not working. I had a quick peek
and I don't see any explicit junit test for restart via a jmx so there
may be an issue here.

On 20 June 2012 15:12, billy <Billy.Buzzard@bnsflogistics.com> wrote:
> We’re on version 5.5.1.
>
> When I stop the initiating NetworkConnector via the NetworkConnectorViewMBean via JConsole,
the entire NetworkConnectorViewMBean disappears from the list in JConsole, so I can’t call
its start method.  I’m still a little new to JMX and if I were to get the NetworkConnectorViewMBean
via a program that I write then the bean would be persisted long enough were I could call
the start method – does that make sense?