activemq-users mailing list archives

From Michael Harrison <michael.harri...@oneglobeit.com>
Subject amq client with Continuations, not receiving topic notifications
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 18:04:48 GMT
I have an ActiveMQ / amq.js client that I have written which uses
continuations.  My client successfully connects and registers a listener
for my topic (I see the listener show up in the ActiveMQ Admin console),
however, when I send a message to this topic is causes my
listener/connection to get closed.  My event handler does not receive the
message event.   I'm not sure how to proceed.

I set amq.poll = false;

Any ideas on what I can do to troubleshoot this or if the behavior I
describe is indicative of specific configuration problem.
Thanks,
Mike