activemq-users mailing list archives

From Michael Harrison <michael.harri...@oneglobeit.com>
Subject AjaxServlet amq timeout issue
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 16:34:54 GMT
I am using the AJAX client functionality implemented in _amq.js and am
having difficulties receiving notifications.

When the startPolling() function in amq send the ajax request to the
servlet with the hardcoded "timeout=0" my listener never receives
notifications (the polling connection is open).  However, if I manually
(using Firebug) set timeout=1000 everything works and I receive
notifications.
As the timeout is hardcoded to 0 I'm led to think I must be doing something
else incorrectly and that problem gets masked by me forcing timeout to >0.
And thoughts or suggestions?

(Env: I running on Tomcat 7 with all the requisite libs for enabling
continuations.)

Thanks,
-Mike