activemq-users mailing list archives

From <shaun.t.erick...@accenture.com>
Subject Kahadb log files.
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:16:52 GMT
We have many files like this, under the kahadb directory:

-rw-r--r-- 1 activemq activemq 33560615 Jun  5 19:03 db-545.log

My co-admin would like to know if they can all (or at least the older ones) be blown away.

I'd like to know what they are, first, and how they can/should be handled, before I let him
started whacking them.

Could someone educate me regarding these, please? Thanks.

-ste

_______________
Shaun T. Erickson
Technical Services
Accenture Life Insurance Platform
Murray Hill, NJ
office: 908-898-5332

Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates including telephone
calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by our systems for the purposes of
security and the assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

www.accenture.com