activemq-users mailing list archives

From <shaun.t.erick...@accenture.com>
Subject Upgrading AMQ.
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 15:41:16 GMT
I need to upgrade a number of AMQ installations, from 5.5.[0|1] to 5.6.0, without losing any
persisted messages. I don't see any documentation on how to upgrade an existing AMQ (please
point me at the right FM to R, if I've missed it).

What's the procedure for doing this?

_______________
Shaun T. Erickson
Technical Services
Accenture Life Insurance Platform
Murray Hill, NJ
office: 908-898-5332

Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates including telephone
calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by our systems for the purposes of
security and the assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

www.accenture.com