activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: master/slave, consumer can not failover
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 12:58:29 GMT
What's the consumer's logging output?
When you shut down the master on hostA, the consumer will loose its connection to the broker
and should try to reconnect. It will try both of the tcp urls in your list until it reconnects.

Also, can you confirm that your slave broker starts up just fine on the port number that you
specified in your failover url of the consumer?

Regards,

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com
tmielke@blogspot.com