activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Wood <christopher_w...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5 - Specifying a broker's destinations in an external file
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 14:39:21 GMT
On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 07:26:43AM -0700, ndipiazza wrote:
> We want to specify our destinations in a separate file, so that activemq.xml
> file.
>
> So something like:
>
> <broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core">
>     <destinations path="/home/activemq/activemq-destinations.xml" />
>
> Is there any such thing? Or any equivalent?

<plugins>
  <jaasAuthenticationPlugin configuration="LdapConfiguration" />
</plugins>

I've found that reliable enough in the lab that I'm going to roll it out in production. Using
the ldap backend for auth/groups/destinations means they're decoupled from activemq.xml (templated
via puppet in our environment).