activemq-users mailing list archives

From JacobS <jacobhame...@gmail.com>
Subject Identifying disconnected client id in a network of brokers
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 16:22:46 GMT
We are using AMQ 5.6 and we want to add 'network of brokers' support.

The problem is, we are using the connection id ( we added a custom clientid
prefix to the  connectionFactory ) that is received in RemoveInfo when an
advisory on a consumer removed arrives, in order to identify disconnected
clients.

but when the client is connected to a broker other than our master broker
the connection id received on disconnection is not of the client.

Any ideas how to identify a disconnected client in a network of brokers ?