activemq-users mailing list archives

From Prasad <>
Subject Remote Queue to Local Many quques or Local Topic
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 23:35:47 GMT
I have a remote queue behind firewall ( from active MQ broker ). I have no
control of that broker and this remote queue is read only for me. I cannot
get that remote queue converted to topic.  Only a particular port is opened
for firewall connections to this queue from my own network.

In my network, I want to take data from that remote queue and place on many
queues (for many consumers) or a topic using ACTIVE MQ . I do NOT want the
duplicate message/s delivered to same consumer.
Is this possible to achieve ?

I tried using jms bridge/virtual destinations but could not figure it out -
how to this exactly.

Any help or example will be appreciable . Thanks in advance.