activemq-users mailing list archives

From jana>
Subject php/topic subscribe?
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 09:12:19 GMT
Im trying to get a small testsetup running where I need to post msg. to a
TOPIC from PHP and read them from java later. For now, to test, I simply use
php both on the producer and consumer side.
Its based on
but its not really working. Its not a TOPIC but a queue thats being
made/used so if I have two clients consuming msg. then they only get every
2. msg. and looking at the admin it seams also that its transforming the
"/topic/test" into /queue/topic/test in reallity explaning why the consumers
only get every 2. not all of them as I would think is the expected thing
when using a topic.
It seams topics are supposed to be working? So is it a issue with activemq
5.6 + fuse+php+stomp impl? Or just the fuse┬┤php+stomp impl.? Anyone knows of
a impl. that works for sure (if its the fuse-impl. thats at fault)?
Or something completly different wrong?
Best regards