activemq-users mailing list archives

From Pippo <shy.if...@optier.com>
Subject Re: Adding nodes to Cluster without restarting
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 15:32:23 GMT
Okay,

So I was able to achieve that by configuring the third broker like this:

/<networkConnectors>
  <networkConnector name="nc-failover"
      uri="static:(tcp://amq1:61616,tcp://amq2:61616,tcp://amq3:61616)"
      decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority="true"
      networkTTL="1"
      <b>duplex="true" />*
</networkConnectors>
:
<transportConnectors>
  <transportConnector name="openwire"
      uri="tcp://0.0.0.0:61616"
      updateClusterClients="true"
      rebalanceClusterClients="true"
      updateClusterClientsOnRemove="true" />
</transportConnectors>/

When I bring up the third broker, the clients rebalance themselves among the
several nodes.
Now, I want to update the configuration of the first two brokers. So I take
down one of them and there are times when I see that some of the clients
reports on a transport error and doesn't reconnect to the remaining brokers.

Does this sound like a bug in ActiveMQ?

Thanks.