activemq-users mailing list archives

From Samslara <>
Subject getting a Message from a MessageId within a BrokerFilter (eg: messagePull())
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 19:16:00 GMT
  I'm writing up my own BrokerFilter and was considering overriding the
messagePull() method.  The MessagPull object that is passed into this method
has a method to retrieve a MessageId but what's the best way, within this
context, to retrieve a reference to the actual Message?

public Response messagePull(ConnectionContext context, MessagePull
MessageId messageId = messagePull.getMessageId();
Message message = ?;//what to do here to get a reference to a Message from