activemq-users mailing list archives

From ndipiazza <nicholas.dipia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5 - Specifying a broker's destinations in an external file
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 15:00:15 GMT
Christopher,

Thanks for shedding some light on this with this suggestion. So I'm
unfortunately not super familiar with this plug-in. So in your case
"LdapConfiguration" maps back to a configuration in activemq where
destinations are configured to be looked up from your LDAP server?

If you don't mind, can you please show me what the LdapConfiguration element
looks like for your usage? That would be extremely helpful.

-Nicholas