activemq-users mailing list archives

From mickhayes <mickha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: JVM Heap full & ATMQ crashed
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 11:45:25 GMT
I would add -d64 to make that explicit.

My comments on using Hotspot defaults for GC stand, unless you have good
motivation otherwise.
I note you trigger CMS very early, when 70% full rather than the default
92%... is there a reason for that?

If you are sending enormous messages, I suggest using JMS to send a pointer
to the file system from which  the messages can be retrieved.

Finally, I would ask what version of java? Newer is *much better* in the
area of GC.

-----
Michael Hayes B.Sc. (NUI), M.Sc. (DCU), SCSA SCNA