activemq-users mailing list archives

From SergueiM <e...@idirect.com>
Subject Re: jdbc Master fails: AMQ v.5.6, Postgres v.9.1, Ubuntu
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 05:58:30 GMT
metatech, thank you.

The config piece that actually worked:
<jdbcPersistenceAdapter ... >
	<databaseLocker>
		<database-locker queryTimeout="-1" />
	</databaseLocker>
</jdbcPersistenceAdapter>

Folks,
where one could read about those many options as in activemq-core.xsd?
I could not find answers in AMQ docs, nor in Fuse docs, nor in the "ActiveMQ
in Action" book.

For example, in my context of jdbc Master/Slave:
- when do I use database-locker as opposed to transact-database-locker?
- disabling the setQueryTimeout (as in the above setting) affects/results in
what?
- what the "adapter" child element to jdbcPersistenceAdapter is for?

Thank you.