activemq-users mailing list archives

From cdmh <cdm.hender...@googlemail.com>
Subject Remote client transport factory configuration
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2012 11:17:13 GMT
I have been using ActiveMQ 5.4.3 with C++ on Windows, connecting to a local
server with ActiveMQ CPP 3.4.1 . Everything works great. I have now compiled
the system on Ubuntu Linux and want to run this connecting to the same
Windows ActiveMQ server. I get the error:

Failed to post message to queue "xxx"
No Matching Factory Registered for format := tcp
        FILE: activemq/transport/TransportRegistry.cpp, LINE: 44
        FILE: activemq/core/ActiveMQConnectionFactory.cpp, LINE: 325

On Linux, I am using ActiveMQ 3.4.3 - is there a compatibility problem?

If not, how do I configure the MQ client library? I assume it works on
Windows because I have the server installed? I don't have another Windows
machine without the ActiveMQ server to try.

Thanks for you help
-- Craig