activemq-users mailing list archives

From JacobS <jacobhame...@gmail.com>
Subject reproduce a slow consumer bug
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2012 21:49:52 GMT
Hi,
We are currently using amq 5.5 in our product and we are facing a bug that
causes one of our consumers to stop consuming messages, the problem is that
this bug causes the entire topic to stop working. we added a
'pendingMessageLimitStrategy' and we wish to test if that solves the 'halted
topic' problem.

What is the best way to simulate a frozen topic consumer ?

the consumer should be connected and active, but unable to consume messages
, and hopefully the pendingMessageLimitStrategy would kick in and prevent
the topic from slowing down.