activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Cristiano Ghersi" <cristiano.ghe...@abodata.com>
Subject Problem in asynchronous dispatch of message
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 10:37:34 GMT
Good morning.

I'm using ActiveMQ 5.6.0 under OSGi environment.

I'm running an application with several producers and consumers.

Sometimes, one of my producers is freezed while sending a message (please
find attached a print screen of the stacktrace for this call).

Is there a way to prevent such a freeze?

Or better, is there a way to configure ActiveMQ so that it suddenly returns
from the invocation of MessageProducer.send(txt_message) without checking
the availability of broker, etc.?

I'd also like to have a way to discard these messages if broker results
unreachable for too much time.

Let me know how to manage such situation.

Thank you very much!

Best regards

Cristiano Ghersi

Software Engineer