activemq-users mailing list archives

From Abhishek Rakshit <abhis...@architexa.com>
Subject Re: CodeMaps updates for Active MQ
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 14:55:36 GMT
Hey Michael,

Thanks for pointing out the bug - we are looking in it.

As for bringing what we are doing in-house - that is exactly our goal. We
have been discussing ways to do that, but have been advised that no one
would care about it unless we can show it being useful. So, hopefully, you
guys will like the idea, and give us feedback, so that we can make it
awesome. :-)

A lot of this work was done based on feedback from some of the ASF guys at
CamelOne (including Hiram, as well as Dan Kulp, Rob Davies, and Shane
Curcuru).