activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Plugin references
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 12:57:57 GMT
you will need to peek at the code to be sure, but you may be able to use:
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter#getAdaptor

called on the root broker, which can be returned by
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService#getBroker

The issue is that there is a one way list between broker and filters,
so you need to start at the root broker
to be sure all brokers/filters will be traversed when looking for
another instance.