activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Task-# thread created and destroyed
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 14:17:03 GMT
the default thread pool allow their threads to exit after 30 seconds
of inactivity so you may be just hitting that boundary.
Unfortunately that value is not configurable at the moment.

If you could enable trace level logging for the broker, it should be
possible to determine what component is causing the new thread
creation. we may be able to tweak the frequency.
It could be a new connection, expiry processing etc. there are a few options.