activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NetworkConnectors and prefetch
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 14:48:10 GMT
the problem here is that the network bridge 'proxy' consumer is faster
than the local consumers.
you can use decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority=true to slow down the
network bridge but even this will not give you the desired effect with
prefetch=1, but it will help.

The other alternative is to build your own dispatch filter of a
network consumer and have it rate limit what messages are consumed.
There is an example in
org.apache.activemq.network.ConditionalNetworkBridgeFilterFactory
which is like what you need except that it only limits messages that
are being redirected back to their origin.

If  decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority does not work, peek at:
org.apache.activemq.usecases.TwoBrokerQueueClientsReconnectTest#applyRateLimitNetworkFilter