activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <>
Subject Re: NetworkConnectors and prefetch
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 14:48:10 GMT
the problem here is that the network bridge 'proxy' consumer is faster
than the local consumers.
you can use decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority=true to slow down the
network bridge but even this will not give you the desired effect with
prefetch=1, but it will help.

The other alternative is to build your own dispatch filter of a
network consumer and have it rate limit what messages are consumed.
There is an example in
which is like what you need except that it only limits messages that
are being redirected back to their origin.

If  decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority does not work, peek at: