activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Sync between 2 queues accross DC
Date Mon, 28 May 2012 15:58:53 GMT
Yes. The term sync you used in the original email is a bit confusing,
as a message can be only in one broker queue at the time. They will
get forwarded to the remote broker if there is demand (consumers) for
that queue on the remote broker.

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac
Senior Software Engineer | FuseSource Corp.