activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Chris Robison <chrisdrobi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TempQueue advisory flood
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 16:45:43 GMT
Another interesting observation: as a test, I connected all producers and
consumers to MSTMIP102 (the machine that doesn't have the network
connector). I then started MSIPAP101 so that its network connector could
start and connect to MSTMIP102. Request request-reply works fine between
all producers and consumers, but after 1 or 2 request-replies, MSIPAP101 is
flooded with the temp queue advisories--even though there are no producers
or consumers connected to it.

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 10:09 AM, Chris Robison <chrisdrobison@gmail.com>wrote:

> Here is the log from the latest run with the TTL down to 1. It still
> floods after about 1 or 2 request-reply calls. It just seems to be
> alternating between add temp queue and remove temp queue messages.
>
> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 9:52 AM, Chris Robison <chrisdrobison@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Yes, because we have a spoke and hub topology where a client in one spoke
>> may need to request info from a client connected to a different spoke. I
>> suppose I could lower that value.
>>
>>
>> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 9:47 AM, Gary Tully <gary.tully@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Do you have a good reason to have networkTTL="5", if there is only one
>>> broker, the default value of 1 will be fine.
>>>
>>> On 11 May 2012 16:32, Chris Robison <chrisdrobison@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> > If it helps, I've attached the configuration files for both machines.
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 9:07 AM, Chris Robison <
>>> chrisdrobison@gmail.com>
>>> > wrote:
>>> >>
>>> >> One thing I have noticed though is that when I restart the broker on
>>> the
>>> >> other end, everything starts to work again until it floods again.
>>> >>
>>> >>
>>> >> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 9:05 AM, Chris Robison <
>>> chrisdrobison@gmail.com>
>>> >> wrote:
>>> >>>
>>> >>> I'm on 5.6. And all brokers remain up and running.
>>> >>>
>>> >>>
>>> >>> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 8:48 AM, Gary Tully <gary.tully@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>> what version are you on?
>>> >>>> Is there any chance that the broker at the other end of the
network
>>> >>>> bridge is shutting down?
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>> On 11 May 2012 14:34, Chris Robison <chrisdrobison@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>> >>>> > I have a network of brokers and I am using a request-reply
system
>>> >>>> > across
>>> >>>> > that network, but I've noticed that after a few request-replys,
>>> the
>>> >>>> > broker
>>> >>>> > network will get flooded with TempQueue advisory messages,
then
>>> some
>>> >>>> > of the
>>> >>>> > of the brokers will be reported as slow consumers and the
>>> consumers
>>> >>>> > won't
>>> >>>> > receive messages after that. The advisory messages seem
to be
>>> repeated
>>> >>>> > (e.g. add temp destination, remove temp destination) for
the same
>>> temp
>>> >>>> > destinations. Not quite sure how to handle this. Any suggestions?
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> > Here are some of the errors are other things I'm seeing
>>> repeatedly in
>>> >>>> > logs
>>> >>>> > when I enable debug. In fact, when this flood occurs, tons
of log
>>> gets
>>> >>>> > generated all at once.
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> > 2012-05-11 05:24:37,248 | DEBUG | Error occured while processing
>>> async
>>> >>>> > command: DestinationInfo {commandId = 40578, responseRequired
=
>>> false,
>>> >>>> > connectionId = ID:MSTMIP102-59588-1336713700699-3:2, destination
=
>>> >>>> > temp-queue://ID:POTMIP102-54337-634722930065323786-1:18:1,
>>> >>>> > operationType =
>>> >>>> > 0, timeout = 0, brokerPath =
>>> [ID:MSSD5D101-38580-1336708634042-0:1]},
>>> >>>> > exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Timer already
>>> cancelled. |
>>> >>>> > org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.Service
| ActiveMQ
>>> >>>> > Transport: ssl:///10.60.252.28:54493
>>> >>>> > java.lang.IllegalStateException: Timer already cancelled.
>>> >>>> > at java.util.Timer.sched(Timer.java:397)
>>> >>>> > at java.util.Timer.schedule(Timer.java:248)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.thread.Scheduler.schedualPeriodically(Scheduler.java:49)
>>> >>>> > at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue.start(Queue.java:889)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion.addDestination(AbstractRegion.java:143)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.addDestination(RegionBroker.java:289)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.java:145)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.addDestination(AdvisoryBroker.java:161)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.java:145)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.java:145)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.java:145)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.java:145)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.security.AuthorizationBroker.addDestination(AuthorizationBroker.java:81)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.security.AuthorizationBroker.addDestinationInfo(AuthorizationBroker.java:51)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addDestinationInfo(MutableBrokerFilter.java:223)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processAddDestination(TransportConnection.java:477)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.command.DestinationInfo.visit(DestinationInfo.java:122)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:292)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:150)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(ResponseCorrelator.java:116)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.onCommand(MutexTransport.java:50)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.doDispatch(VMTransport.java:135)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.dispatch(VMTransport.java:124)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.oneway(VMTransport.java:103)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:68)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.oneway(ResponseCorrelator.java:60)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.network.DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.serviceRemoteConsumerAdvisory(DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.java:588)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.network.DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.serviceRemoteCommand(DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.java:420)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.network.DemandForwardingBridgeSupport$2.onCommand(DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.java:151)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(ResponseCorrelator.java:116)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.onCommand(MutexTransport.java:50)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatNegotiator.java:113)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.AbstractInactivityMonitor.onCommand(AbstractInactivityMonitor.java:229)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:83)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.SslTransport.doConsume(SslTransport.java:91)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:222)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:204)
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> > 2012-05-11 05:24:37,248 | WARN  | Async error occurred:
>>> >>>> > java.lang.IllegalStateException: Timer already cancelled.
|
>>> >>>> > org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.Service
| ActiveMQ
>>> >>>> > Transport: ssl:///10.60.252.28:54493
>>> >>>> > java.lang.IllegalStateException: Timer already cancelled.
>>> >>>> > at java.util.Timer.sched(Timer.java:397)
>>> >>>> > at java.util.Timer.schedule(Timer.java:248)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.thread.Scheduler.schedualPeriodically(Scheduler.java:49)
>>> >>>> > at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue.start(Queue.java:889)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion.addDestination(AbstractRegion.java:143)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.addDestination(RegionBroker.java:289)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.java:145)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.addDestination(AdvisoryBroker.java:161)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.java:145)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.java:145)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.java:145)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.java:145)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.security.AuthorizationBroker.addDestination(AuthorizationBroker.java:81)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.security.AuthorizationBroker.addDestinationInfo(AuthorizationBroker.java:51)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addDestinationInfo(MutableBrokerFilter.java:223)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processAddDestination(TransportConnection.java:477)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.command.DestinationInfo.visit(DestinationInfo.java:122)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:292)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:150)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(ResponseCorrelator.java:116)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.onCommand(MutexTransport.java:50)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.doDispatch(VMTransport.java:135)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.dispatch(VMTransport.java:124)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.oneway(VMTransport.java:103)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:68)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.oneway(ResponseCorrelator.java:60)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.network.DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.serviceRemoteConsumerAdvisory(DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.java:588)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.network.DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.serviceRemoteCommand(DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.java:420)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.network.DemandForwardingBridgeSupport$2.onCommand(DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.java:151)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(ResponseCorrelator.java:116)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.onCommand(MutexTransport.java:50)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatNegotiator.java:113)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.AbstractInactivityMonitor.onCommand(AbstractInactivityMonitor.java:229)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:83)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.SslTransport.doConsume(SslTransport.java:91)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:222)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:204)
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> > 2012-05-11 05:24:37,249 | DEBUG | mstmip102.vosh.net adding
>>> >>>> > destination:
>>> >>>> > topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.Connection |
>>> >>>> > org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion | StopAsync:vm://
>>> >>>> > mstmip102.vosh.net#0-23
>>> >>>> > 2012-05-11 05:24:37,250 | WARN  | Failed to remove connection
>>> >>>> > ConnectionInfo {commandId = 3, responseRequired = false,
>>> connectionId
>>> >>>> > =
>>> >>>> > ID:msipap102-50908-1336690011745-7:1, clientId =
>>> >>>> > mstmip102_msipap102.vosh.net_outbound, clientIp =
>>> >>>> > vm://mstmip102.vosh.net#0,
>>> >>>> > userName = mqipauser, password = *****, brokerPath = null,
>>> >>>> > brokerMasterConnector = false, manageable = false, clientMaster
=
>>> >>>> > true,
>>> >>>> > faultTolerant = false, failoverReconnect = false}, reason:
>>> >>>> > java.lang.IllegalStateException: Timer already cancelled.
|
>>> >>>> > org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.Service
|
>>> >>>> > StopAsync:vm://
>>> >>>> > mstmip102.vosh.net#0-23
>>> >>>> > 2012-05-11 05:24:37,250 | DEBUG | Exception detail: |
>>> >>>> > org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.Service
|
>>> >>>> > StopAsync:vm://
>>> >>>> > mstmip102.vosh.net#0-23
>>> >>>> > java.lang.IllegalStateException: Timer already cancelled.
>>> >>>> > at java.util.Timer.sched(Timer.java:397)
>>> >>>> > at java.util.Timer.schedule(Timer.java:248)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.thread.Scheduler.schedualPeriodically(Scheduler.java:49)
>>> >>>> > at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Topic.start(Topic.java:530)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion.addDestination(AbstractRegion.java:143)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.addDestination(RegionBroker.java:286)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.java:145)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.addDestination(AdvisoryBroker.java:161)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.java:145)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.java:145)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.java:145)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.java:145)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.security.AuthorizationBroker.addDestination(AuthorizationBroker.java:81)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addDestination(MutableBrokerFilter.java:151)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.send(RegionBroker.java:481)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagedRegionBroker.send(ManagedRegionBroker.java:305)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.fireAdvisory(AdvisoryBroker.java:533)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.fireAdvisory(AdvisoryBroker.java:464)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.fireAdvisory(AdvisoryBroker.java:459)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.removeConnection(AdvisoryBroker.java:234)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.removeConnection(BrokerFilter.java:113)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransactionBroker.removeConnection(TransactionBroker.java:351)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.removeConnection(BrokerFilter.java:113)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.security.JaasAuthenticationBroker.removeConnection(JaasAuthenticationBroker.java:95)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.removeConnection(BrokerFilter.java:113)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.removeConnection(MutableBrokerFilter.java:119)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processRemoveConnection(TransportConnection.java:766)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.doStop(TransportConnection.java:1068)
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$4.run(TransportConnection.java:996)
>>> >>>> > at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> > 2012-05-11 05:24:37,252 | DEBUG | mstmip102.vosh.net adding
>>> >>>> > destination:
>>> >>>> > temp-queue://ID:POTMIP102-54337-634722930065323786-1:18:1
|
>>> >>>> > org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion | ActiveMQ
>>> Transport:
>>> >>>> > ssl:///172.17.5.78:59658
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> > 2012-05-11 05:24:37,341 | DEBUG | bridging (mstmip102.vosh.net
->
>>> >>>> > msipap101.vosh.net)
>>> ID:MSTMIP102-59588-1336713700699-1:1:0:0:25184,
>>> >>>> > consumer: ID:MSTMIP102-59588-1336713700699-4:2:1:1, destination
>>> >>>> > topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue, brokerPath:
>>> >>>> > [ID:MSTMIP102-59588-1336713700699-0:1], message: ActiveMQMessage
>>> >>>> > {commandId
>>> >>>> > = 0, responseRequired = false, messageId =
>>> >>>> > ID:MSTMIP102-59588-1336713700699-1:1:0:0:25184,
>>> originalDestination =
>>> >>>> > null,
>>> >>>> > originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
>>> >>>> > ID:MSTMIP102-59588-1336713700699-4:1:1:1, destination =
>>> >>>> > topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue, transactionId = null,
>>> expiration
>>> >>>> > = 0,
>>> >>>> > timestamp = 0, arrival = 0, brokerInTime = 1336713871588,
>>> >>>> > brokerOutTime =
>>> >>>> > 1336713877341, correlationId = null, replyTo = null, persistent
=
>>> >>>> > false,
>>> >>>> > type = Advisory, priority = 0, groupID = null, groupSequence
= 0,
>>> >>>> > targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID = null,
>>> content =
>>> >>>> > null,
>>> >>>> > marshalledProperties =
>>> org.apache.activemq.util.ByteSequence@567edec8,
>>> >>>> > dataStructure = DestinationInfo {commandId = 0, responseRequired
=
>>> >>>> > false,
>>> >>>> > connectionId = ID:MSTMIP102-59588-1336713700699-3:2, destination
=
>>> >>>> > temp-queue://ID:POTMIP102-54337-634722930065323786-1:18:1,
>>> >>>> > operationType =
>>> >>>> > 0, timeout = 0, brokerPath = null}, redeliveryCounter =
0, size =
>>> >>>> > 1024,
>>> >>>> > properties = {originBrokerURL=ssl://MSTMIP102:61616,
>>> >>>> > originBrokerId=ID:MSTMIP102-59588-1336713700699-0:1,
>>> originBrokerName=
>>> >>>> > mstmip102.vosh.net}, readOnlyProperties = false, readOnlyBody
=
>>> false,
>>> >>>> > droppable = false} |
>>> >>>> > org.apache.activemq.network.DemandForwardingBridgeSupport
|
>>> ActiveMQ
>>> >>>> > Connection Dispatcher: vm://mstmip102.vosh.net#4
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> > 2012-05-11 05:24:37,341 | DEBUG | bridging (mstmip102.vosh.net
->
>>> >>>> > msipap101.vosh.net)
>>> ID:MSTMIP102-59588-1336713700699-1:1:0:0:25185,
>>> >>>> > consumer: ID:MSTMIP102-59588-1336713700699-4:2:1:1, destination
>>> >>>> > topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue, brokerPath:
>>> >>>> > [ID:MSTMIP102-59588-1336713700699-0:1], message: ActiveMQMessage
>>> >>>> > {commandId
>>> >>>> > = 0, responseRequired = false, messageId =
>>> >>>> > ID:MSTMIP102-59588-1336713700699-1:1:0:0:25185,
>>> originalDestination =
>>> >>>> > null,
>>> >>>> > originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
>>> >>>> > ID:MSTMIP102-59588-1336713700699-4:1:1:1, destination =
>>> >>>> > topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue, transactionId = null,
>>> expiration
>>> >>>> > = 0,
>>> >>>> > timestamp = 0, arrival = 0, brokerInTime = 1336713871588,
>>> >>>> > brokerOutTime =
>>> >>>> > 1336713877341, correlationId = null, replyTo = null, persistent
=
>>> >>>> > false,
>>> >>>> > type = Advisory, priority = 0, groupID = null, groupSequence
= 0,
>>> >>>> > targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID = null,
>>> content =
>>> >>>> > null,
>>> >>>> > marshalledProperties =
>>> org.apache.activemq.util.ByteSequence@235448d5,
>>> >>>> > dataStructure = DestinationInfo {commandId = 0, responseRequired
=
>>> >>>> > false,
>>> >>>> > connectionId = ID:MSTMIP102-59588-1336713700699-3:2, destination
=
>>> >>>> > temp-queue://ID:POTMIP102-54337-634722930065323786-1:18:1,
>>> >>>> > operationType =
>>> >>>> > 1, timeout = 0, brokerPath = null}, redeliveryCounter =
0, size =
>>> >>>> > 1024,
>>> >>>> > properties = {originBrokerURL=ssl://MSTMIP102:61616,
>>> >>>> > originBrokerId=ID:MSTMIP102-59588-1336713700699-0:1,
>>> originBrokerName=
>>> >>>> > mstmip102.vosh.net}, readOnlyProperties = false, readOnlyBody
=
>>> false,
>>> >>>> > droppable = false} |
>>> >>>> > org.apache.activemq.network.DemandForwardingBridgeSupport
|
>>> ActiveMQ
>>> >>>> > Connection Dispatcher: vm://mstmip102.vosh.net#4
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> > 2012-05-11 13:29:40,053 | WARN  | TopicSubscription:
>>> >>>> > consumer=ID:MSTMIP102-32947-1336741838889-4:2:1:1, destinations=7,
>>> >>>> > dispatched=1000, delivered=7723, matched=1001, discarded=0:
has
>>> twice
>>> >>>> > its
>>> >>>> > prefetch limit pending, without an ack; it appears to be
slow |
>>> >>>> > org.apache.activemq.broker.region.TopicSubscription | ActiveMQ
>>> >>>> > Transport:
>>> >>>> > ssl:///10.60.252.28:54614
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> > 2012-05-11 13:29:42,540 | WARN  | TopicSubscription:
>>> >>>> > consumer=ID:MSTMIP102-32947-1336741838889-3:2:1:1, destinations=6,
>>> >>>> > dispatched=1000, delivered=9922, matched=1001, discarded=0:
has
>>> twice
>>> >>>> > its
>>> >>>> > prefetch limit pending, without an ack; it appears to be
slow |
>>> >>>> > org.apache.activemq.broker.region.TopicSubscription | ActiveMQ
>>> >>>> > Transport:
>>> >>>> > ssl:///10.60.252.28:54614
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>> --
>>> >>>> http://fusesource.com
>>> >>>> http://blog.garytully.com
>>> >>>
>>> >>>
>>> >>
>>> >
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> http://fusesource.com
>>> http://blog.garytully.com
>>>
>>
>>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message