activemq-users mailing list archives

From Chris Robison <chrisdrobi...@gmail.com>
Subject Little help on Java HTTP client
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 17:47:17 GMT
I'm trying to get a java client connecting an AMQ server over HTTP, but the
client keeps throwing the following exception:

org/apache/http/message/AbstractHttpMessage
at
org.apache.activemq.transport.http.HttpTransportFactory.createTransport(HttpTransportFactory.java:72)
at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.doConnect(TransportFactory.java:141)
at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.doConnect(TransportFactory.java:51)
at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.connect(TransportFactory.java:80)
at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createTransport(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:252)
at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:267)
at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:239)
at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:185)
at ResponderProgram.run(ResponderProgram.java:34)
at ResponderProgram.main(ResponderProgram.java:58)
org.apache.http.message.AbstractHttpMessage
... 10 more

I'm referencing every jar library I can. Any thoughts?

Chris