activemq-users mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Arnold <geoff...@geoffreyarnold.com>
Subject Questions on upgrading to 5.6.0
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 04:24:02 GMT
We are upgrading from AMQ 5.4.0 to 5.6.0, and noticed two issues right off the bat:

- The "activemq-all-5.6.0.jar" library is now bundled with the SLF4J Log4J binding, trumping
the JDK 1.4 binding already in our classpath.  As a workaround we have switched to using the
individual libraries (activemq-core, activemq-pool, geronimo-j2ee-management, geronimo-jms,
kahadb, xbean-spring); are there any other libraries we should be including?

- Upon startup we are now seeing the following messages... could you point us to what settings
we need to change?:

	"Store limit is 0 mb, whilst the max journal file size for the store is: 32 mb, the store
will not accept any data when used."
	"Temporary Store limit is 0 mb, whilst the max journal file size for the temporary store
is: 32 mb, the temp store will not accept any data when used."

Finally, are there any other caveats or settings we should verify?  For example, is the KahaDB
log file format compatible with 5.4.0?

Thanks in advance for your help, and congratulations on the release!

Geoff.

PS. I am happy to confirm that an issue we previously reported is indeed fixed: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-2722