activemq-users mailing list archives

From <shaun.t.erick...@accenture.com>
Subject RE: Messages not delivered after failover.
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 21:07:01 GMT
Gary wrote:
> ... you may need to configure keep alive on the broker transport connector ...

I had tried setting that on the broker transport that the client uses, but saw zero traffic
between the client and the broker. I'm guessing that it is only useful when set on the broker's
end, which is what I think you're suggesting? I can't restart the broker right now, as most
of my clients aren't configured to use failover yet, and they'll just die. But this Saturday,
I have a maintenance window to update to the latest ActiveMQ. I'll add that then and configure
my other clients to use failover.

I'll look into checking via JMX. I'm very new to Java and JMS (about 3 weeks worth of experience),
but learning fast. :)

Thank you for your reply!

-ste