activemq-users mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject How to config master-slave brokers based on share storage(SAN)?
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 09:58:58 GMT
 Hi all,
    We have a disk array available and two servers and are ready for setting up a master-slave
brokers based on SAN.
    We have mounted the shared storage partition to the same path of two servers.
    Now create a directory or write some files on one server in the mounted directory,
    we cannot see the directory or files on the another server in the same mounted directory
except for remount.
    What's wrong or what others tools we need to synchronize files between two servers?
    Thanks!

--

Wangyin
SuoNayi2006@163.com