I have a windows service that is long running, listening to messages from a particular queue. This windows service replies to messages off the queue. Right now, if there are old messages on the queue, there is a good change the temp queue set in the message no longer exists and it appears as though when the client tries to send a message to that temp queue, that not only is it getting the 'destination does not exist' error, but it is also getting disconnected from the broker. I have included the broker debug log. Any ideas?